SAUMOY, RIBÓ I BAIGES ASSESSORS, S.A.P. with tax identification no. A-08423634 and business address calle Aribau, 185-187, 3ª planta, 08021 Barcelona, Telephone: +34 932.593.605 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org, is responsible for the files in which the personal data with which we are provided is stored and processed.
When you provide us with your personal information, you accept the terms and conditions of this Data Protection Policy that we make available to you in the information registration process, in a permanent manner and accessible through the corresponding links via its electronic publication.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is data that identifies or enables a physical person to be identified. An identifiable physical person is one that can be directly or indirectly identified by referring to a name, email address, telephone number, postal address or specific factors regarding the physical, physiological, genetic, economic, cultural or social identity of this physical person.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At SAUMOY RIBÓ I BAIGES ASSESORS, S.A.P. we process the personal information provided by customers to answer their requests or queries, or for contracting a service. This is based on a minimization principle through which the data we can process will be suitable, relevant and limited to that needed for the purpose for which it was gathered and always respecting the customer’s wishes.
HOW CAN WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We can divulge your personal data to third parties when necessary to provide you with access to our services, meet our professional obligations, and prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate any fraudulent or illegal activity related to our services. We try to reduce the amount of personal data we reveal to an essential minimum. We do not sell, rent or reveal your personal data to third parties who can use them for marketing or advertising means without your consent.
WHAT ARE USER RIGHTS?
We respect your right to access your personal data, correct it, request its deletion or request that we restrict our use of your personal data within the limits established by current law. We also adopt the necessary means to ensure that the personal data we gather is exact and up-to-date.
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are processing personal data concerning them. Those interested have the right to access their personal data.
- We provide you with a copy of your personal data in a commonly used structured format.
- If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to request that we update it.
- You can ask us to delete your personal data, when it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was gathered, among other reasons.
- In the conditions provided for in the General Data Protection Regulations, those interested can request limitation to the processing of their data or its portability, in which case we will only keep it to exercise or defend claims.
- In determined circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, those interested can oppose the processing of their data. If you have given consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to remove it at any time, without it affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its removal. In these circumstances, we will cease to process your data or, where applicable, we will stop doing so for this specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate grounds or the defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request in writing to calle Aribau, 185-187, 1ª planta, 08021 Barcelona or by email to email@example.com.
Once we receive your request and provided it contains all the requirements demanded by personal data protection law, we will attend your request to ensure the exercise of your rights.
WHAT SECURITY MEANS DO WE APPLY?
We protect your personal data using the technical, organizational and administrative security measures needed to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the protective measure we use are: firewalls, access controls to our databases, and authorization controls of access to information.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Data to manage the relationship with the customer, and billing and collection for services will be kept for the time needed to provide the requested services. Once said relationship has ended, the data can be kept for a time specified by applicable legislation and our professional statutes.
For any queries regarding this Data Protection Policy, please contact us:
- By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post at: carrer Aribau, 185-187, 3ª planta, 08021 Barcelona.
You may print, download or keep in any other form, a copy of this Data Protection Policy (and any revised version of the same) for your records.
Last publication date: 27/08/2018